Go get 'em, Paultards! Before you go out today, here are a few Paultard tips of the trade to keep in mind:
- Always assume that everyone who doesn't follow Ron Paul is a sheep, and that you're the Shepherd. Yes, that does make you Jesus.
- When addressing the conservatives, insist that Ron Paul is a true republican, and all the other candidates are just posers. When addressing the liberals, insist that Ron Paul is more of a democrat than all of the democrats currently running, and they should look past the "R" after his name. Remember, people are sheep.
- The only thing preventing people from voting for Ron Paul is the fact that they haven't seen his name yet, in large part because of the media conspiracy/censorship against him. However, this problem can be corrected by hanging up signs, which will instantly convince the sheep to vote for him.
- If anyone tells you that they're voting for someone else, ask them why they hate the constitution, and imply that they're commie soviets.
- If someone ever challenges one of your conspiracy theories, look back at them in disbelief and shout, "What do you mean, 'crazy?'" It's real!" By asserting that your conspiracy theory is real, rather than fake, you automatically win the argument.