Sunday, May 11, 2008

Stickerbombs and Conspiracy Theories

In light of their recent failures as a political movement, the Paultards have have recently introduced their latest strategy for bringing a swift and sudden victory for the Doctor: The Ron Paul sticker bomb. Because I guess that this is Ron Paul's greatest hurdle, the fact that he doesn't have enough vandalism going on under his name. Because obviously, all those past efforts to bumper sticker the city have worked out really, really well. I know the stock response, "It's not about Ron Paul, it's about the movement." So just out of curiosity, what happens to this sticker when you take Ron Paul out of the equation?

Meanwhile, the Ron Paul Tumblelog finds one DailyPaul poster asking the other DailyPaul posters to cut down on the conspiracy theories. It doesn't go over very well.

And finally, a few notes to all of the anonymous RonPaulogists who like to comment on this site:

  1. When I call you a Paultard, it's not so you guys can start whining about how I hurt your feelings , and how persecuted you are, and how you supposedly have a 180-point internet IQ. No, when I call you a Paultard, it's a challenge, to see if you can prove me wrong by adding a rational argument. For a group of wanna-be revolutionaries, you guys seem to have an incredibly thin spine.
  2. BlogSpot shows me your comments, but it doesn't say which post the comment is responding to. So the only way I know what you're responding to is if your comment somehow makes it clear to me. Here's the deal: If you comment doesn't make it clear to me, then chances are, you aren't responding to any post in particular. And if you aren't responding to any post in particular, then chances are that you aren't responding to any argument in particular. And if you aren't responding to a particular argument, then it's extremely difficult for you to find the flaws of that argument, much less develop an argument of your own. In other words, if it isn't clear what you comment is responding to, then your comment is probably garbage, and not worth publishing. Common examples are the people who accuse me of spreading lies and smears, but who never actually explain why I'm using them.
  3. I've been arguing with libertarians for years and Paultards for months, and honestly, most of your arguments are pretty derivative. Chances are that if you're repeating something that you heard from someone else, then I've heard it as well, and I've already refuted it. If you want to impress me, then try to think on your own for a change. I know that's a lot to ask, from a group that supposedly prides itself for its individuality, but please bear with me.
That's all for now. Peace out.

7 comments:

FuckRonPaul said...

Stickerbombs? Didn't they do that shit last year?

And when will a journalist finally have the sense and the spine to demand that Ron Paul reveal who his editor was and expose his bullshit about the newsletter once and for all?

Until such a time, the Ron Paul r3tardation rolls on.

Anonymous said...

//BlogSpot shows me your comments, but it doesn't say which post the comment is responding to. So the only way I know what you're responding to is if your comment somehow makes it clear to me.//


construct a Special file So Commentators can make fun of the paulnerds.

Anonymous said...

http://ron-paul.tumblr.com/
This was the link you posted,and the icon the paultard is using is a image of jim jones

Anonymous said...

//911 was an inside job, anthrax attacks were carried out by our government, DC snipers were government agents, London and Madrid bombings were false flag, shoe bomber was framed, Beslan school hostage crisis was false flag, we never captured Saddam, several "suicide" bombings in Iraq were carried out by our government, execution of Nick Berg was fake.//

They Get there pseudo-facts from Alex Jones who Ron Paul gave two-thousand dollars. Alex Jones and Ron Paul have whats called a "Local" media monopoly. I am surprised that Ron Paul even goes on that show because supposedly Alex Jones contends that the Founding fathers created the illumanti.

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who saw that sticker and though 'It's Col. Sanders! Oh, no it's Ron Paul!'

Anonymous said...

BTW I don't really like comparing Ron Paul supporters to people with retardations. Main of these people have decent jobs, rich relationships with friends and family, independant lifestyles and happy love lifes. It just isn't fair to compare them to Ron Paul supporters at all!

Anonymous said...

//Am I the only one who saw that sticker and though 'It's Col. Sanders! Oh, no it's Ron Paul!'//

LOL i though it was that guy from racial monopoly which Ron Paul owns,and made himself